Apparently I ain’t that bad. The lovely Jeannie Richard have nominated pret-a-reporter with The Versatile Blogger Award. Does this mean that from now on I can get away with inserting “award-winning” every time I refer to my blog?
I highly recommend having a read through their blog and maybe snatching an item of jewellery, carefully crafted by them. The pieces there are pretty awesome.
Meanwhile, I am supposed to reveal 7 random things about myself and spread the award further on, i.e nominate more awesome bloggers.
So here is some good trivial information about yours truly:
- Most of the time I have very intense and strange dreams. I died in my dreams twice.
- According to the monthly and yearly Zodiac, I am a Capricorn and a Dragon.
- My music of choice is rock and metal. I listen to trance only in summer.
- I only use Chanel lipstick as it is the sole brand that does not give me an allergy.
- I have been with the boyf for 7 years now.
- My style icon is my mother.
- Other men that I love include Humphrey Bogart, Clint Eastwood as well as Stephen King.
I nominate my absolute faves (Jeannie Richard – the award is going back at ya as well – no matter if it’s playing by the the rules or not), in no particular order:
You can follow the tag and reveal 7 random things about yourselves or just snatch the award.
In the image I am wearing one of my favourite make up looks – Cleopatra eyes – as well as classic pearl earrings. If you’d like to know how to achieve this look – let me know, I’ll cook up a tutorial.
UPDATE (10, May, 2011)
The absolutely amazing Jeannie Richard has awoken pret-a-reporter from its hibernation and put a smile on my face with one more award.
I am in the middle of moving home, so I will start blogging again very soon.
Until we meet again.