Many of you know that the size of my eyes comes at a price – I can’t see much. Thankfully, companies such as Firmoo can turn this unfortunate disability into a fantastic fashion statement. In the display image I am wearing a pair of Firmoo specs, accompanied by other frames that I change into depending on my outfit.
Firmoo Glasses Giveaway
It’s pretty straightforward. I tried and tested Firmoo, so I thought the time has come to share the love with my readers. After all, it is the season of giving. All you need to do is follow the Rafflecopter guidelines: Find the glasses you like most on this Firmoo page, comment with a link to your fave pair & follow me on two channels, so that you don’t miss out on future giveaways and articles. Easy peasy.
One winner will then be selected at random. The winner will get a pair of glasses, either fashion or with a prescription lens, in the form of an exclusive voucher. 5 runners up will get a $10 voucher each. You can enter if you are based in the US or the UK.
1. You can only submit your entry once via Rafflecopter. It consists of three steps:
a) Going to this Firmoo link and selecting your favourite pair of glasses;
b) Leaving a comment below linking to your favourite pair;
b) Following pret-a-reporter on Instagram & Bloglovin’.
2. One winner will be selected and informed shortly after the competition ends via email. 5 runners up will be selected & emailed with the $10 voucher win each.
3. The “Prize”:
a) One complete pair of Rx-eyewear for one winner. The prize will be offered in a voucher code which covers one frame, 1.50 index single vision lens and shipping fee. (All frames here http://www.firmoo.com/collection-for-bloggers.html are available to choose from).
b) Five $10 vouchers for the other 5 winners. The voucher can be used on all the glasses sitewide ($19-$39), but unavailable to the discounted products. The prize will be offered in a voucher code which can be used for 5 times and saves $10 off each order.
4. The “Prize” is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
5. Competition is open in the US and the UK, there is no age restriction, you don’t have to be a blogger to enter.
6. While I use a random winner generator, I will check if the generated winner completed the steps. Entrants who have not completed the steps will be not be considered.